I'm rob, I'm 23 and I'm a single mum
How's that for a pick up line???
Its memorable is it not. I am not sure that i really want to road test it though.
But it is much better than 'Get me my library card coz I'm checkin' you out!'
Well neither of them are dating gems are they.
My name is Rob, i live in sunny England. But soon I am moving to Melbourne. I am a Hotel Manager and hate my job so much that there are times when the litttle lepruechan on my shoulder tells me to burn the building down with all the customers inside, this is compounded by the fact that I am now only working to save money and have no insentive to do a good job (or any job) - Just how work should be.
Robs list of things to avoid like the Plague:
1. Plague
2. Morning Runner - the worst thing I have ever heard (and not just a band).
3. Working at a hotel that you cant burn down.
4. Pikeys.
5. England
6. France
7. using th lttr bfor f
that will do for today, tune in tomorrow and i will add some more, and when i say tomorrow i mean next time i decided to update my blog.
and here are some pictures of me, my girlfriend and anyone else we meet pissed.

Ryan

Christina

Lucy, Nigello, Christina

Lucy, Christina, Lucy (I know its confusing)

Scotty, Someones Nose, Nigel, Christina, Lucy all in the Ladies

Me, Christina, Moniques forehead, Ryan

Me at home

Me (getting my face crushed), Ryan (possibly dead) and Scotty trying get away from the cigarette

2 Comments:
heya rob
if you attempted to use those pick up lines on any of the girls that come into the angel wearing...shall we say...minimalist outfits, i'm sure you'd have them in the sack in an instant.
i need one of those Affleck style counters for all the girls that have a crack- so far we're up to 2 that i know of (picture phone girl, 50 year old woman in cocktail bar...)
Keep oozing that charm sexypants.
Christina xxxx
hey rob,
welcome to the obsessive compulsive and all consuming world of blogging. you are one of them now, beware!
on a more friendly note though, keep up the posts they're amusing!
love lucy xxoo
Post a Comment
<< Home