infinity billion reasons not to listen to dragonforce
The title has nothing to do with the actual content of this entry. I just hate 80's metal and love family guy.
However I noticed after one of my ever more so infrequent visitations to Myspace today, that the caption is "A Place For Friends".
This got me thinking about other possible money making .coms we can create.
Empty Space - A Place for intelligent/Trustworthy American former & present heads of state.
Wasted Space - A Place for rum swigging drunkards and heroin infused gutter dwellers
Waste Of Space - A place for most of my sisters Ex-boyfriends.
Thats "My Space" - A place for people with car parking rage.
Inner Space - A place for people who like 80's movies and have an unhealthy obsession with Kurt Russel
More things to avoid:
1. Dragonforce
bye bye

Ryan definatly remembers putting it up here

I am sure I was about to say something intelligent.

Look what I found, 4 people in a pile.
However I noticed after one of my ever more so infrequent visitations to Myspace today, that the caption is "A Place For Friends".
This got me thinking about other possible money making .coms we can create.
Empty Space - A Place for intelligent/Trustworthy American former & present heads of state.
Wasted Space - A Place for rum swigging drunkards and heroin infused gutter dwellers
Waste Of Space - A place for most of my sisters Ex-boyfriends.
Thats "My Space" - A place for people with car parking rage.
Inner Space - A place for people who like 80's movies and have an unhealthy obsession with Kurt Russel
More things to avoid:
1. Dragonforce
bye bye

Ryan definatly remembers putting it up here

I am sure I was about to say something intelligent.

Look what I found, 4 people in a pile.

1 Comments:
Hey, hey, your blog is off to a good start, buddy.
Keep up the regular posting because I'm so sick of people who never update. (Like certain girlfriends of yours...)
Post a Comment
<< Home