Small head with no descernable hair, red eyes and who has no particluar special powers man
A. A tough cop
B. A politically correct parnter
C. A foreign bad guy
"One is a tough cop, the other is a ginger, one legged, blind old woman, buddhist clown cop. They are tough cop and PC partner."

Tough Cop
politically correct partner.
The realization dawned upon me that the only exception is Columbo, who is a chain smoking, one eyed coat wearing crime solving guy, with no partner. But I think he gets the tough cop and the PC partner in one body.
As you can tell I got over-stimulated working in the hospitality management trade today. And when i say over-stimulated, I mean I spent 2 hours reading the daily telegraph in the cellar, and completed all the crosswords and the suduko. I spent 10 pounds of money that I took from the tills to buy scratch cards just on the off chance that I would win £1000, thus negating the thrilling prospect of me having to ever go to work there ever again. But alas I did not win and was forced to overcharge some old German man to recompense the till for the money I took.
Pc Partner
Tough Cop
Things to avoid.
1. Your managers flat when he has boyfriends in there with him.
2. Texting fellow work mates (Ryan) pretending you are a girl who wants to sleep with him, only to have him look through your phone and find a half completed text that you were planning to send later.
Bye Bye peeps
x




1 Comments:
I'm amazed rob! Tell me about finding david and his boyfriend in his flat?!!??!!??
And make sure noone from work google searches 'Bobsblog' because they will find this and lots of incriminating evidence that they can hold against you...
I love your theory of the tough cop and the pc partner. Another example is Sipowitz from NYPD Blue and every sidekick he's ever had (they have been from every ethnic background you can possibly think of, and I'm sure there's been at least one woman). An exception to this rule is Principal Skinner and Groundskeeper Willie. Remember when they were interrogating Lisa and couldn't make their minds up about who was the good cop and who was the bad cop?
Nice try with the whole text prank-too bad it backfired. You really are an evil, evil man aren't you...you act like the pc partner but you're actually the foreign bad guy.
That's kind of a turn on.
Love stinki xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment
<< Home