Thursday, May 18, 2006

How much fun can you have with £4.25


The Answer..... Not Much, except feeling sorry for yourself. I really have done nothing for the last week except try to fit a drum kit into a set of extremely small boxes. But I did manage to find this photo of me and Jez at the Reading festival in 2002 making a 4-tier human pyramid, I was on the fucking bottom (I was really smart back then and voluntered for the position).







And I found this picture of us playing at the Planet Sounds Showcase, if I miss anything about this country it will be playing with and seeing these guys.









And Last but not least I found this picture of my old house in Reading, the man on the left is an Underwear thief, and the man on the right is constantly stoned. And I dont know the girl in the middles name. However if you could see the guy behind the camera he would have very long dreadlocks which would be cut off at an after-show party, much to his delight actually.




Things to avoid....

1) Moving all your money to Australia, and then thinking. "Wait a second Rob, you are going to be here for another 10 days you muppet, maybe moving ALL your money wasn't such a good idea."

3 Comments:

Blogger ChristinaChox said...

It wasn't such a good idea to move ALL of your money, but it wsa definitely a good idea to move all of yourself to Australia. Nice pics. Your friends look like hobos.

7:55 PM  
Blogger ChristinaChox said...

...oh yeah, but I know they're absolutely awesome people. You know how much I love hobos ;)
xxxxxxxx

7:56 PM  
Blogger ChristinaChox said...

...and you've gotta stop bagging Josh-he's going to read this blog and get offended and then create an equally offensive blog featuring embarrassing information about you! BEWARE! Hell hath no fury like a penis enlarged stoner hobo scorned! Seeya tonight sexypants.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home